1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble getting birthdays (untimed events) to show up on my phone where the dialing pad is. I've checked the box under phone dispay options to show calander events.

Can any one offer some help?

Thanks in advance,
    Quote Originally Posted by terapintpaf View Post
    I'm having trouble getting birthdays (untimed events) to show up on my phone where the dialing pad is. I've checked the box under phone dispay options to show calander events.

Can any one offer some help?

Thanks in advance,
    Whenever the phone won't perform simple functions, I assume a reset is in order. If you haven't tried it already, remove the battery from the 755p, then reinsert it.

Maybe it'll work then.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    It may default to timed calendar events; I use a 3rd party phone app called TakephOne and it is awesome. It has a calendar plug-in for the main screen and it will show untimed events.

www.shsh.com
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Do you use TAKEphONE for that or 2Day, Dollface?
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Do you use TAKEphONE for that or 2Day, Dollface?
    Well, I actually use both apps (my avatar is actually the 2Day main screen) but I thought the OP wanted a phone app that would show calendar events, timed or untimed. That is why I suggested TakephOne, which will do all that. But I also highly recommend 2Day as a calendar app, it does so much more than the native calendar app.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I have both apps as well, just wasn't aware that you could put the calendar on TAKEphOne. I love TAKEphONE, but I'm always learning new things that it does. I'm a man, so I've never stopped to read the directions (manual). I think if they had put Shimon, and Alex Pruss in charge of software development and integration at Palm, they would have a much more marketable line of phones.
    All for One and One for All!
    I agree with you there!

anyway, in TakephOne, go to Options - Preferences - in the top pull down choose Plugins in "Find" screen and click on Calendar so that it is highlighted green; chose if you want it at the top (up) or bottom (down) of your screen. On the bottom of this page now also is the option to choose to display a digital clock on the Find screen, "When search is empty,show: choose "nothing" and checkmark "clock". now if you click on Select and you don't have any clock skins installed on your phone, it will take you to the shsh.com website so you can download some.

oh, I'm a woman and I never read manuals either, I like to figure stuff out myself, but sometimes you are still finding stuff out years later!