Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    thanks for the links, never giving up my pink now switched to red for 1 day and switched right back.
    I downloaded the phone.prc and then the phone installer from phwello and it still didnt work on my phone. i dono how to add the pink phone dial pad to my phone someone please help with instructions:-(
    I know this is a long shot, but any chance these work on a Treo 700 series? I have a 755p and I am so tired of the blue phone buttons!!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I tried downloading this onto my phone and I got a little icon that said "Install Pink Phone" or something along those lines and then I tried to launch it and it crashed my phone and I had to reset it...what is going wrong?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meglnorman View Post
    I tried downloading this onto my phone and I got a little icon that said "Install Pink Phone" or something along those lines and then I tried to launch it and it crashed my phone and I had to reset it...what is going wrong?
    is it a sprint/verizon or at&t centro?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    is it a sprint/verizon or at&t centro?
    also you might have problems if it's the new centro from sprint as i think it has an updated firmware and thus most likely an updated phone app.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    LOL..HEHE Tried the Tan skin from the old thread on my Sprint 1.07 firmware and reset the phone and it could never finish loading (Said I was missin the application to run)so had to do a hard reset in which I thought I lost everything but the Palm desktop restored everything the way it was including treolauncher and TAKEphONE only thing that was different was the hard button that I had set to SMS was defaulted back to email..LOL..I always continue to hack until the worst always happens before I settled down and stop with the obession!. To Funny!!
    is there anything out there for the new green centros the blue on the screen is ugly
    Quote Originally Posted by Taralee View Post
    is there anything out there for the new green centros the blue on the screen is ugly
    Yes, phwelo.mobi has exactly the thing. Check it out, looks awesome.

EDIT: here's the direct link, it's the 2nd one down:

http://phwelo.mobi/skins/Phone/sprint/index.php
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567