Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Yay! Great set up. Looks like I got it figured out with your *****-proof set up.

I need to bookmark that page.

So what happens if I either tire of the red or it freaks my phone out? How do I trash it?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Got your PM....You rock!!!!! THANKS for the custom skin!!!!!!!!!!

Ame, you don't need Resco anymore. His site will install it for you.

I'll spread the word to SU. Hopefully you will get more donations you are awesome!!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Got your PM....You rock!!!!! THANKS for the custom skin!!!!!!!!!!

Ame, you don't need Resco anymore. His site will install it for you.

I'll spread the word to SU. Hopefully you will get more donations you are awesome!!
    I'll fix the "1" when i get a chance, i'm just so busy lately. I didn't realize that my PM's don't show when I access the site on my phone and I really don't access from a PC anymore. anyhow sorry for the delay.

Oh and everyone that gets the phone skins, for some reason my installer isn't rebooting like i told it to. so once the install finishes reset your phone, or wait until you get a call and your phone will reset for you. just once though from all i can tell.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Yay! Great set up. Looks like I got it figured out with your *****-proof set up.

I need to bookmark that page.

So what happens if I either tire of the red or it freaks my phone out? How do I trash it?
    that's where resco comes in handy, you go into ram and delete the phone.prc file. this is what the tutorials part is going to be all about. after i get resco again (new centro, no resco as my trial has run out)
  5. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Where in Ram? Under Phone and then Phone appl?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Phwelo,
    I didn't even notice the "1" until you said something! LOL! Take your time!

The installer worked perfect it did reset my phone on its own.
    The installer went to Application and then I clicked the icon and it did the rest! Worked like a charm!! No resco, my trial ran out and I'm too cheap to purchase the app.
  7. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    it did reset on it's own for me also.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    hell, i wonder what's up with my phone not resetting...
  9. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    also, if I download and install a diff one, will it automatically overwrite the one i just installed?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    also, if I download and install a diff one, will it automatically overwrite the one i just installed?
    yep
  11. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Awesome. THANK YOU. I donated some bucks dude!
    Last edited by ame; 09/18/2008 at 08:38 AM.
  12. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    FYI--hotsync is failing to backup with the phone.prc on the phone. In order to hotsync I have to disable the backup conduit in order to get it to not crash both hotsync and my phone.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    hm, i haven't messed with conduits in hotsync but never had any problems with the defaults. it seems to just skip them over, and when i screw something up i just hard reset and then hotsync it back and it's all back to normal aside from my hacks not being on there anymore.
  14. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    hm, i haven't messed with conduits in hotsync but never had any problems with the defaults. it seems to just skip them over, and when i screw something up i just hard reset and then hotsync it back and it's all back to normal aside from my hacks not being on there anymore.
    I only mess with conduits when I have hard reset and am trying to restore specific things (contacts or calendar), or just install something. What I did notice is that even when it was removed from the phone through Resco, and completely removed from my computer and Palm User Folder it still kept getting reinstalled til I disabled the Install part of the sync and then it never did it the next time around. So I guess make sure you delete it before you hotsync then reinstall it afterwards.

Bizarre.

OH well. It looks cool and if it needs replaced and reinstalled to backup, fine.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I hotsync too and I use splash money conduit. I didn't notice anything odd but then I did use pwhelo's installer.

How do you like having the red buttons Ame? Did you choose light red buttons or the dark red (my favorite)?

phwelo
    FYI-The Rose and Lime centros are coming soon! I've got my eye on the rose if I should ever need a replacement. By the way I'll wait until your site is finished before I post on SU. I think of them have the pink centro.
  16. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I started with the light then went to the dark.

I also used his installer and the only way I can hotsync properly is to cut off the backup or delete the prc and then reinstall later.
    Hello everyone...newbie here, and I am trying to customize my phone with all this fun stuff. THanks Phwelo by the way. When I hotsync the installer and it reboots I get an error msg:
    "The application cannot be launched because it is missing localization information"

Has anyone experienced this, and can you tell me how to avoid it?

Thanks
    "Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone"
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I believe you're trying the phone file from a cdma phone on your gsm phone or vice versa
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I think that's the same error message I get. I'm on Verizon, most everybody else here is on Sprint I think....
    I just gave up b/c it just kept doing that until I had to hard reset multiple times. That doesn't mean it might not work for you though, I think my phone's just retarded ...I'll live with the blue I guess...LOL
    I use a picture of my daughter on the phone screen instead of buttons anyway, so the only thing that's still blue is the message line at the top and the speedial blocks at the bottom. Oh well!
    I *LOVE* the Hello Kitty, and the pink signal meters, though! and they work great.
    Thanks agian phwelo.
    I am on the Sprint Network. Just downloaded Resco and used the tan color file from the old thread, it worked. I just thought I might like the red better even though I have the black phone.

I know I am new but would it be possible to request an apple martini green phone app with a black background. I love the martini glass alert and created a cool apple martini background. I think it would be fun.........

If it's a problem I understand
    Last edited by FrstTreo; 10/06/2008 at 07:56 PM.
    "Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone"
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast