Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanks View Post
    Thank you so much. I looked back on the forum and didn't see it.
    Hey, try these....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...8&d=1202473405

and

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...2&d=1202909264

These are the links for the icon packs that Phwelo did.
    Last edited by RenaC; 08/06/2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to explain what the links were
    I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.
    When you get a chance could you possibly port the Red phone app so it works on the new rom?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    sounds like i'll have a new centro in a couple days... my bottom of the line phone died last night, i guess during a storm. i called up sprint to try and get some relief and the lady said they'd send me a new phone. it turns out the only thing they have refurbished inventory on at the moment is the centro, what are the odds? so yep if everything goes as planned i'll be back up and running in a few days
    Great!
    Please explain. I am here to learn!
    Any luck yet phwelo?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    I have a PhoneApp-HsPH which i'm assuming would be the same since it has an icon of a phone for it when I view it in zlauncher's file explorer.
    that's just the bottom tabs part of the phone app, no number buttons in there.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Here's my attmpt at the GSM centro's tab bar thing under the phone buttons - I don't have a GSM phone so can't test it. Somebody please hotsynch this to a GSM centro and let me know what happens. Only test this if your comfortable with a hard-reset and restore in case things don't work right.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    Here's my attmpt at the GSM centro's tab bar thing under the phone buttons - I don't have a GSM phone so can't test it. Somebody please hotsynch this to a GSM centro and let me know what happens. Only test this if your comfortable with a hard-reset and restore in case things don't work right.
    I'll try it out and let you know. I found the dialpad! Or at least several different dialpad files...hopefully one of these is the one you need.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I HAVE PINK/ (well they're actually a lavendar) TABS ON MY PHONE! *squee*

*loads snap up on to phone*
    it matches my current hello kitty wallpaper perfectly!

phwelo, you're awesome. i'm so incredibly jealous of your skills! do those dialpad files help you any?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by babydol; 08/15/2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: yeah it helps if i remember to add the picture
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I've packed my computer so it'll be at least a couple days. i'll check them out then
    what are your secrets? perhaps I can figure it out myself! a paypal donation is coming tonight as thanks for all your hard work. :-)
    hmm got a reset twice when receiving a call this morning....have been able to make calls just fine though...reset doctor gives a message of

"SystemMgr.c,Line:6919, SysLinkerStub():Failed to
    load the shared library.'

whatever that means.....anybody else who tries this get this?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    ah well that turned out ok, didn't it? cool
    I went ahead and had to take it off....kept getting resets when trying to answer calls. I even did a hard reset and installed nothing BUT the file and it still happened. Crap. It was so pretty
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    maybe not so good then, seems that having that resource in 2 dif locations is messing things up. is there a custom rom tool anywhere yet? placing it directly to rom would probably fix this
    Ah here, since not everyone has Resco Explorer I went ahead and made an installer for it. Just hotsynch this and it should auto-launch and install and then show you the new Pink Phone screen.
    Is there a red one for 1.07 centro users? I'll pay too.
    maybe not so good then, seems that having that resource in 2 dif locations is messing things up. is there a custom rom tool anywhere yet? placing it directly to rom would probably fix this
    Versions in RAM always override versions in ROM.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    is there any hope for a newbie on verizon...i'm here to learn!!
    I would love to know how to get the backgrounds and pink anything...love the hello kitty too!
    i'm a little gun shy after having some resetting issues already. i purchased nvunInstaller package, but I don't understand it very well. should i chalk that up to experience and get resco so i can get cool stuff from phwelo?
    TIA!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loribug26 View Post
    is there any hope for a newbie on verizon...i'm here to learn!!
    I would love to know how to get the backgrounds and pink anything...love the hello kitty too!
    i'm a little gun shy after having some resetting issues already. i purchased nvunInstaller package, but I don't understand it very well. should i chalk that up to experience and get resco so i can get cool stuff from phwelo?
    TIA!
    I think the reason I figured all this out has a lot to do with me not being afraid of a hard reset a couple times a day.

fixing up the new house is starting to get less intense. on my list of projects is to build a website to organize all of the stuff i've made and get some tutorials created. is there anyone out there with gsm centro and verizon centro that would send me all files from rom and test stuff (someone not afraid to have to do a hard reset)? i'd like to get stuff going for all carriers. if anyone has suggestions or wants to send pictures that they'd like to see as alert icons go for it
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast