Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    thank you Phwelo!!!
    Is it true that this only works with sprint phones? I have AT&T and would love to have a pink phone interface. The other files from the other thread works with my phone.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    phwelo,
    Can you make me a red one with these buttons? If not, that's ok.
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/red-skin...o-650,537.html

I'm paypaling $15.
    Ty for the donation! I should be able to get that taken care of this week - sorry that i don't have time to right now.

as for the person getting db corrupt, did you try redownloading it?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akaivyleaf View Post
    Is it true that this only works with sprint phones? I have AT&T and would love to have a pink phone interface. The other files from the other thread works with my phone.
    yeah this is just to fix things after sprint's update
  5.    #45  
    phwelo, I don't know what I did differently, but I just downloaded the installer and it worked great. You're a genius and I LOVE having my pink phone interface back!!

Now everyone that has promised better be sending you PAYPAL!! I'm on my way now!

thanks so much, I love the installer screens........hilarious.....

Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    Ty for the donation! I should be able to get that taken care of this week - sorry that i don't have time to right now.
    Take your time. I'm not in a hurry.
    phwelo, if you can manage to figure out how to make the at&t phone app pink as well, you'll definately get a donation from me as well! I'm so jealous of you sprint people!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    yeah this is just to fix things after sprint's update
    How much will you charge for an AT&T version? I'm willing to pay just about anything...
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    phwelo, if you can manage to figure out how to make the at&t phone app pink as well, you'll definately get a donation from me as well! I'm so jealous of you sprint people!
    I should just need the phone.prc off of your phone and this ought to be doable
    Help! I can't hotsync so am I just doomed? I have read this thread through 3 times. What am I missing? This is what I did:
    Downloaded the phone.prc file to my sd card (appeared as attachment.php in Resco Explorer)
    Moved attachment.php to phone RAM.
    Is there another step? Should the file self install after moved to RAM?
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsis View Post
    Moved attachment.php to phone RAM.
    Rename attachment.php to phone.prc before moving it to the phone.
    I should just need the phone.prc off of your phone and this ought to be doable
    I have a PhoneApp-HsPH which i'm assuming would be the same since it has an icon of a phone for it when I view it in zlauncher's file explorer.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Rename attachment.php to phone.prc before moving it to the phone.
    Changed the file name and installed to RAM. It looks great. Phwelo, keep checking your PayPal account.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    I have a PhoneApp-HsPH which i'm assuming would be the same since it has an icon of a phone for it when I view it in zlauncher's file explorer.
    This is the one I was going to send. Thanks for sending it before I get home to do the same.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akaivyleaf View Post
    This is the one I was going to send. Thanks for sending it before I get home to do the same.
    so no phone.prc on those ones? i'll have to check that out and see what's in there. thanks!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    When this original posted, there was a way to change the battery icon to red or pink along with the dial pad. There was also a strawberry, skull, and hello kitty icon. I had the strawberry that flashed instead of the bell when you missed a call or message. Does anyone know where that post went? or how I can put those oh so cool icon back on my phone? I just updated my phone and I am so sad to have lost my way cool icon!!! I got the pink dial pad on my red centro now but i would really like the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanks View Post
    When this original posted, there was a way to change the battery icon to red or pink along with the dial pad. There was also a strawberry, skull, and hello kitty icon. I had the strawberry that flashed instead of the bell when you missed a call or message. Does anyone know where that post went? or how I can put those oh so cool icon back on my phone? I just updated my phone and I am so sad to have lost my way cool icon!!! I got the pink dial pad on my red centro now but i would really like the rest.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=160040&page=2

Check out post #27....don't know whether or not this will work with the update.
    I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenaC View Post

Check out post #27....don't know whether or not this will work with the update.
    For your strawberry....also check out post #127 on the same thread.

I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanks View Post
    Oopsie, question already answered by RenaC above...

Elfyn
    Last edited by Elfyn; 08/05/2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Better answer to question posted above.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thank you so much. I looked back on the forum and didn't see it.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast