1.    #1  
    I have already backed up all my data from my T650, but have sensitive data in the Memos, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts. How do I remove all of this data quickly and securely? I have installed apps, but I don't care about those that much. Deleting entries manually will take me too much time.
    Dead-thread Necromancer
    Factory reset.

Factory Reset for Treo 650 smartphones

If you've set a password on your smartphone, any hard reset will automatically become a Factory Reset. With this method, you'll enter a password and then perform a hard reset.

1. On your smartphone, launch the Security application.
    2. If the Password box says "Unassigned," tap the box and create a password for your smartphone.
    3. Once the password has been set, disconnect your smartphone from the AC charger and take off the battery cover. Do not remove the battery yet.
    4. Hold down Power/End .
    5. While holding down Power/End , remove the battery. Then insert it again.
    6. While still holding Power/End , the screen will show the palmOne or Palm logo and a progress bar. Then the circular Palm Powered logo will appear. Release the power button when you see the Palm Powered logo.
    Palm logo screenshot Palm Powered logo screenshot
    Keep holding the Power button during this screen. When you see this screen, you can release the Power button.
    7. A message will appear warning that you are about to erase all the data stored on your smartphone. Press UP.
    8. You'll see a series of Palm logo screens, then a prompt to tap onscreen targets. The Factory Reset is complete.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 08/02/2008 at 05:18 PM.