1.    #1  
    The error is WML Parse Error: WML content contains invalid syntax. I'm attempting to enter a forum section of a website. The website works fine up to this point and it seems that other forums have the same problem on my phone. Any ideas or solutions.
  2.    #2  
    Any help, I'm on verizon btw
    Try it in a different browser maybe? My guess is you're using Blazer. You could try it in Opera Mini or Xiino.
  4.    #4  
    Are these downloadable browsers?
    lilmoose

The error you mentioned in your first post is related to a request failure to load a page due to the site is looking for a java script.

The Palm OS based phones do not natively support java script.

You will need to download and install IBM Web Sphere, which is Java and Opera Mini onto your Centro.

There is a download of JVM 5.7.2 and Opera Mini beta 4.1 available at mytreo.net download library.

Some folks have great difficulty dealing with Java and Opera Mini. There are numerous posts here at T|C dealing with Java and Opera Mini.

The other browsers available (all are downloadable) probably won't work, as they don't handle Java.

More sites are going Java and you cannot access all parts of some with Blazer.

6.    #6  
    I can't seem to find any of those programs on mytreo.net...am I searching the wrong thing or looking in the wrong place?
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmoose1002 View Post
    I can't seem to find any of those programs on mytreo.net...am I searching the wrong thing or looking in the wrong place?
    JVM 5.7.2

http://mobile.mytreo.net/downloads/i...hine,1313.html

Opera Mini Beta 4.1

http://mobile.mytreo.net/downloads/o...anced,838.html

8.    #8  
    you sir are the man, I'll give these a try when i get home from work. Thanks again
  9.    #9  
    Alright I have to be retarded, any time i click on the opera mini app or the ibm java app on my centro it comes up please ensure thatibms websphere micro environment java vw is installed. I clicked on all the the links in the zip file to add to the centro when hotsynced so I'm not sure what i did wrong there