1.    #1  
    Vox is driving me crazy since I got my Centro. I typically use Blogger as my default blog, but had started considering and toying with Vox for my mobile blog from my Treo 700p. Since I got my Centro, though, Vox is acting weird.

1) I can post an entry by taking a picture with the camera, just fine.
    2) I can post an entry by recording a video with the camera, just fine.
    3) I can post an entry by adding a video clip from my memory card, just fine.
    4) When I try to add a pic from my memory card to a post, VOX CRASHES.

Every stinkin' time.

I have uninstalled, deleted every preference related to Vox, made sure to download the latest version and re-installed. It still happens. It can't be my memory card because I can pull videos off the card to make posts with no problems.

Has anyone at all run into this? I never had this problem with the 700p... I have been emailing the folks at Vox but so far they have not been any help.

Sean
    I just discovered the exact same problem today when I tried using the Vox .PRC from my Centro for the first time. I too never had this problem with my 700p. Everything work fine except when I try up upload a photo, which causes the device to hang forever, forcing a battery pull.
    I use Vox nearly everyday adding images or taking them and posting and I haven't ever had this happen to me. My Centro is a GSM model and guessing by your 700P's you have CDMA. I wonder if is an issue somewhere there.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I use Vox so I just tried it and it worked just fine. I have a CDMA Centro. It sounds like an issue with your specific device.
    Hmmm... I wonder if I have a corrupt image on my device that causes the crash when Vox does its image scan? I pulled the SD card and it had no problem seeing the images in RAM. My SD card contains a ton of pictures, so maybe that the issue when the scan runs. For anyone else having an issue (or those who are not) do you have a lot of photos on your SD card?
    Hundreds, I did get a faster class 6 microSD card because I was having other issues with my Sandisk class 2. Maybe something similar?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I have quite a few images on my card.