1.    #1  
    I am a VZW centro user. Just read the article on emailing pictures. But for some reason I do not have the ability to atatch anything to my emails. Can someone help?
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Are you using the ROM-resident version of Verizon's own Wireless Sync email client or have you installed VersaMail? Remember, the Verizon version differs from the GSM & Sprint Centros in that it does not have VM installed in ROM, so you've gotta install it yourself. And on top of that, keep in mind that there are two similar but slightly different sersions of VM certified for use with VZW Centros.

Check your VZW getting started guide, Palm's support site or the MyPalm portal (if you've registered your device for that) for download/installation instructions & links.

MyPalm is at http://ws.palm.com/mypalm and is still currently active but will be discontinued soon.

Here's the direct link to Palm's VZW Centro VM page:
    http://tinyurl.com/6kuj87

Good luck!
    Last edited by hkklife; 07/29/2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    I wonder why myPalm is going to be closed...maybe not enough user interest?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  4.    #4  
    I use the VWZ wireless sync. Do not know much about versa mail so never fooled with it. Should I use the Versa mail?
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Yes, I'd recommend installing VersaMail. It's not the best e-mail app out there, but Palm has made some pretty significant improvements to it over the years.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    Yes, I'd recommend installing VersaMail. It's not the best e-mail app out there, but Palm has made some pretty significant improvements to it over the years.
    is it better then the regular email app.? Just old school and use 3 email addresses. but always will to try new things