1.    #1  
    I have loaded eleventybillion K worth of fonts for FontSmoother - HOW FUN! Now when I delete a font from within it, does it take it off my unit altogether, or do I have to go find it elsewhere and delete it?

I have StringBean from letteringdelights.com as my font and it's ADORABLE!

How fun
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    I have loaded eleventybillion K worth of fonts for FontSmoother - HOW FUN! Now when I delete a font from within it, does it take it off my unit altogether, or do I have to go find it elsewhere and delete it?

I have StringBean from letteringdelights.com as my font and it's ADORABLE!

How fun
    Send me a copy =)
    post a screenshot!

edit -- thats a cute font! I wonder if there is a free clone out there somewhere........
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  4.    #4  
    I don't know how to do screenshots........
    What do I use?
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Snap or Screenshot
  6.    #6  
    Ok I think I figured it out. Although SNAP gave me no indication that it was saving my screen, and now my phone won't turn on immediately when I press the power button (probably because I mapped Snap to it.) so I need to do some tweaking. But here they are.. the font is very cute and shows up in every application except chatter. The emails are in the font you choose as you type them, but in the inbox and sent folder, they are default font. (Which is probably better because you read things differently when they have a silly-cute font!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    When I use snap I map it to my mail button. It usually makes a "beep" after its takes a picture. I would try it again.
  8.    #8  
    Ok I will do that. It didn't give me any beeps and I had 9 thousand screen shots on my sd card. .............hehe.... oops!

EDIT: While looking through the options, I'm not sure which buttons are which on the Centro. It has Power, Agenda, Contacts, Todo, Memo, Hard Key 5 and Hard Key 6... Which are 5 & 6? Power is obvious, Agenda is the calendar, Contacst might be the phone key?
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Sorry guys, I am a noob, if Snap accidentally programmed to my Home button, how do I unprogram it? I can't get back to my launcher If I could just delete it that would be fine too but all I can get to are my phone, calendar, and memo apps. Am I screwed?
    Last edited by Doggy; 07/31/2008 at 07:03 PM.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Ok, I think that I like that font, and now it may be time to install it.

As for getting to the prefs, press and hold the home button. A recently used apps list should pop up. Hopefully preferences or the launcher will be one of the apps on the list.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    Sorry guys, I am a noob, if Snap is programmed to my Home button, how do I unprogram it? I can't get back to my launcher
    Set Snap to your Power button.

When you want to grab a screen shot of your screen, enable Snap and press the Power button. Then when you is done, disable snap and you get your Power button back.

That's what I have done, well since forever. Enable when you want to use it, disable when you aren't using it. Kinda like wax on, wax off

I ended up taking out my MicroSD card and re-installing it and it brought me up to my default launcher for the card. Whew...but thanks!
  13.    #13  
    Sorry guys, I am a noob, if Snap accidentally programmed to my Home button, how do I unprogram it? I can't get back to my launcher If I could just delete it that would be fine too but all I can get to are my phone, calendar, and memo apps. Am I screwed?
    Just go into SNAP and disable it the application, then your home button will be free.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Good font and the background is easy on the eyes. That reader is not palmfiction but another...
    Can't get Snap to work...I set it to my power button. I got o my launcher home page, press the power button, it beeps a few times, then I go to my pics application and it does not show up on my card.

What am I doing wrong? What should the settings be in Snap? What should the file prefix be?
  17.    #17  
    Can't get Snap to work...I set it to my power button. I got o my launcher home page, press the power button, it beeps a few times, then I go to my pics application and it does not show up on my card.

What am I doing wrong? What should the settings be in Snap? What should the file prefix be?
    The file prefix is SNAP and the readme tells you right where the files are stored.. I think it's like sdcard>PALM>programs>snap
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Doggy

The beep is telling you that snap is grabbing the screen image. Snap images are sent to your cards root directory right below the folders.

Of course, you can easily find them and view them with Resco Explorer....

Edit:
    Snap grabs, like Bek said, are sent to the Snap folder in your Programs folder on your card.

I also have ScreenDump DA which sends the screen grabs to the cards root directory....
    Last edited by treotraveler; 08/02/2008 at 08:14 AM.