1.    #1  
    I do want to use Sprint Mobile Email, but I do not want to launch Sprint Mobile Email when I press the mail button. I want to use the mail button for something else. I can turn off the option to map the button and everything is fine. Then, if I reset my Centro (which I do automatically every night), the button is mapped back to Sprint Mobile Email again and I have to go into Preferences and uncheck it again.

Am I doing something wrong, or does anyone have a fix for this? I am annoyed enough by this that I am about ready to delete the program and just use the web interface for my yahoo mail instead of Sprint Mobile Email.

TIA.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    SAME HERE..I use Clean Start to disable launch the program during reboots. Just launch it normal and it hasn't reset the settings so far.
    Are you using the most recent Sprint software? I had problems with mapping on the buttons until the update... now all is well.
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I have the latest. If you do disable Sprint Mobile Email... you will notice a TEXT MSG from 9114 with jibberish in the body. I think this is how sprint sends the push email, but since it is disable you get this txt.
  5.    #5  
    Matty:

Yes, I have the latest. I was hoping this would be fixed, but it is not. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6.    #6  
    I removed my Yahoo email account, so hopefully I won't get the funky text messages. Then I deleted Sprint Mobile Email. I think it was over 2 MB!

I'l use the web interface until I hear that it has been fixed.

Thanks!