Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    this provided bonus software I tried 3 times to load this, each time it crashed my Centro. anyone else have this issue?
    No, I downloaded it with no problems but you are not missing much....this Palm Files program is not as good or robust as FileZ which you can download from mytreo.net

By the way, do you have a MicroSD or MicroSDHC card in your Centro because the Palm File program only reads files on your memory card.

Not sure why it is crashing when you download from the bonus software section....
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    yes, have used File Z for years.. just wanted to check the Palm app out. no real loss, but wondered if anyone else had this issue.
    I believe you can download the Palm File app from their website on your PC and Hotsync it, but not sure why you are having problems....Try a hard reset and try it again (though you sound like a veteren Palm OS user like I am)
    The Palm Files application from the 700P to Centro days has always been a problem. It works fine for a period and then kills the device, even after a soft reset. FileZ is a much better alternative (and not to be confused with the Palm Files application).
    So much for a bonus software...sounds like a "bogus" software....Well, everyone agrees, FileZ is the way to go anyhow!