1.    #1  
    Since updating, none of the links on the Vision homepage work for me. When I click one, it basically just refreshes the page, although the URL is different. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Hey this post made me go look and now the Vision page is all new... it's not as nice looking as before, IMO, but it's different.. it's called "SprintWeb" now. Maybe that's why yours isn't working..
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    All the links on mine are working with no problems.

4.    #4  
    OK, as of last night, it has changed again. Now going to Vision homepage re-routes to cwvision.sprintpcs.com, and the links work, although as Bekktek mentioned, it doesn't look as nice. Also, some of the items are not in the submenus anymore. For instance, ESPN.com is no longer in the Sports group. Strange...
    I also have the new Sprint Web page, and its OK.
    They just updated the sprint vision website. That might have been the cause.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  7.    #7  
    OK, this is really strange. We have 2 Centros - 1 running the 1.07 firmware, and the other running 1.05. When we go to the Vision homepage, we are seeing 2 completely different pages, even though the URL is identical. The page displayed with version 1.07 sucks, while the 1.05 version is really nice. On 1.05, there is a google search bar, some featured items, and then the links. On 1.07, I only see the links. When I go to the sports link on 1.07, it brings up only SI.com, CBS Sports, and eGolfScore. On 1.05, there are 3 featured items, and 9 links.

Can someone check the Vision homepage under version 1.07 and tell me what you're getting?

Thanks in advance!
    ALooneyGuy

My Vision Home page on my Centro is working with no issues with the 1.07 uodate. It's working exactly the same as my 700p without the Centro 1.07 update.

I have the Google search bar and I have 'Featured' and 9 working links under 'Categories' and the 'Sitemap'

Taping the 'Sports' link I have 3 items under 'Featured' and 9 links that work and 3 links under 'Premium' that work and 'Sprint Home'.

Maybe it doesn't like you, or you should rerun the update by SD card method and/or reprovision your Centro.

I have tried to find issues with my update, but I have none to report.

Check your preferences... perhaps you have one set for optimized... try clearing the cache and reloading...
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

10.    #10  
    Believe me, I've done ALL the clearing and resetting. Sprint even sent me a new phone because they couldn't resolve it. Unfortunately, I installed 1.07 on the new phone before I tried going to the Vision homepage. Both phones display the barebones Vision homepage
    I wish I could help... quick question... I did the update and know it's running... but where can I go to check the version #. I am still fairly new to Centro.
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

12.    #12  
    Go to Phone, Options, Phone Info, and if your update worked, it should say Centro-1.07-SPNT.
    Bingo... Many thanks...
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

14.    #14  
    So Matty, you're running 1.07, and the Vision homepage looks like this?

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_...-LG-Rumor2.jpg
    Yes, I does... one very slight difference is that instead of "Current" is says "Featured" but has the same type of information.
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

16.    #16  
    So thanks to another thread, I was able to fix my problem. Treotraveler got me headed in the right direction with ##3282#, and update Vision profile. Once I did that, the new Vision page loaded properly.

Thanks to all for the suggestions