1.    #1  
    i have had my centro for about 5-6 months now and this has never happened

while on the golf course today, my phone just stopped turning on. i charged it at home for about an hour to two hours and still no luck. the red light would come on saying it was charging, but nothing would happen no matter what. i have tried to take the battery out numerous ways and every time i put the battery in, the red light flashes and nothing else. any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybersano View Post
    i have had my centro for about 5-6 months now and this has never happened

while on the golf course today, my phone just stopped turning on. i charged it at home for about an hour to two hours and still no luck. the red light would come on saying it was charging, but nothing would happen no matter what. i have tried to take the battery out numerous ways and every time i put the battery in, the red light flashes and nothing else. any suggestions?
    First try a soft reset. Next, I'd take it to the store and use one of their batteries to make sure it's not the battery. Next I'd try a hard reset (you do have backups/synch, right?). If those don't work, it's hosed and needs replacement, hopefully under the replacement coverage you opted for...