1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me what software can be used to do this? I have searched the forums several times and posted the question and gotten no help. I do not want the ones that have already been created. I want to make my own.

I have downloaded prcedit, but don't know what I was supposed to do with it.

Please refrain from replying if you're going to give attitude and no help. Remember, you were a "Newbie" once yourself.
    Pardon my ignorance... what is a message indicator?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Pardon my ignorance... what is a message indicator?

A message indicator is the little icon that flashes whenever you have a voicemail message or a missed call. Phwelo has made some nifty ones, but I wanted to make my own because I like changing the theme on my phone often, and I would like the indicators to go with my themes.
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's as simple as just "changing the theme" to change those indicators or half the board who had phwelo's customizations would have done them themselves.

Like me, for instance.

But good luck!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's as simple as just "changing the theme" to change those indicators or half the board who had phwelo's customizations would have done them themselves.

Like me, for instance.

But good luck!
    I just figured that out the hard way! I downloaded PFCD and thought I could open up one of the hsys files and replace those bitmaps with ones that I created. The results were DISASTROUS! I ended up with some weird looking alert icon and some strange system sounds and had to do a hard reset. Thank God for backups!
    I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.