Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4cast will also plug into takephone, 2day and at least one of the launchers.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    4cast will also plug into takephone, 2day and at least one of the launchers.
    Yep.......... also works in Zlauncher.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Or, you can get a 20% discount (at Treonauts) for Weather by putting in this code: TOP100.
    SWEET!! Thanks Delpita! I just might do that.

I don't like hearing about the bait and switch thing because I've been a beta tester for those types of programs, but Weather sure is pretty! I've enjoyed having the temp at my fingertips today!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    SWEET!! Thanks Delpita! I just might do that.

I don't like hearing about the bait and switch thing because I've been a beta tester for those types of programs, but Weather sure is pretty! I've enjoyed having the temp at my fingertips today!
    That code works for most apps (I think) that you purchase at Treonauts.

Many people were turned off by Weather because of their "bait and switch".

Again, I'll re-mention 4cast, mainly because Shimon (the developer) is a truly, remarkable developer! VERY responsive, and VERY helpful, and always open to suggestions!

ETA: and no........ I don't get kickbacks from shsh.com, LOL! I had purchased 4cast a few years ago when I had a Palm Zire72, and when I installed 4cast to my Treo 755p, I had emailed Shimon for another code, and he responded very quickly with a new activation code, and I didn't have to re-purchase 4cast for my Treo.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  5.    #25  
    Well I like 4cast but I'd have to have 2day to have the temp on my main screen right? And does 2day become the home screen or do you just automatically press the calendar button to turn your device on? I use the power button to turn mine on out of habit..
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    That depends upon what you use as your main screen. IF you turn your phonhe on with he calednar, you would need 2day. If you turn your phone on with the phone app, you would need takephone. If you always start with the launcher, you would need zlauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by whypayforit View Post
    floridatony, Thanks for the update! Keep us posted, xWeather is my favorite weather app. Sounds like NOAA changed the web address or something.
    Here is a comment from the developer Scott on MOXSI web page: "i believe i've fixed the NOAA current condition bug. NOAA decided to move some of their web services around. please delete your current NOAA profiles and recreate them (and then run an update)."

I tried it and the NOAA is up again and working . Be sure to delete the the current NOAA profiles and reinstall.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    That worked! Thanks floridatony!
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    Here is a comment from the developer Scott on MOXSI web page: "i believe i've fixed the NOAA current condition bug. NOAA decided to move some of their web services around. please delete your current NOAA profiles and recreate them (and then run an update)."

I tried it and the NOAA is up again and working . Be sure to delete the the current NOAA profiles and reinstall.
    It worked but of course now I have to re-enter the tediously long paths to my custom images at the weather channel. I have images for their thunderstorm forecast, snowfall forecast, and storm watch/warning image. Would be great to have these built in or at least some way to preserve the names easily. Suppose I'll browse to them, and bookmark them so in the future can cut and paste. I still prefer xWeather over the others I've seen = not as glitzy, but overall has worked great.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12