1.    #1  
    I have a url/link from Google Maps. Is there a way to see the routing/driving direction using the Google Maps application instead of using the web browser?

I know on the iPhone if you load a maps.google.com URL, it takes to you the Google Application, not the built in web browser.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Do you have Google Maps installed? If so, you just go to the Google maps application and go to Directions on the menu. It will give you written and mapped directions right in Google Maps. You can download Google Maps by going to www.google.com/gmm on Blazer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Do you have Google Maps installed? If so, you just go to the Google maps application and go to Directions on the menu. It will give you written and mapped directions right in Google Maps. You can download Google Maps by going to www.google.com/gmm on Blazer.
    Yes, I have Google Maps loaded. However, I am trying to pre-load a location or driving directions into the application.

If anyone has used Razix's My Location application, that is exactly what it does. It opens Google Maps with a search (of your GPS coordinates). You don't need to conduct the search within Google Maps.