View Poll Results: If you've used a Kingston microSD card in your Centro, have you had problems with it?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have used a Kingston microSDHC (4GB+) card and have no problems

1 10.00%
  • I have used a Kingston microSD (< 4GB) card and have no problems

2 20.00%
  • I have used a Kingston microSDHC (4GB+) card and have experienced difficulties

6 60.00%
  • I have used a Kingston microSD (< 4GB) card and have experienced difficulties

1 10.00%
  1.    #1  
    Problems / difficulties include:
    1) Card not being recognized by Centro at all
    2) Centro intermittently recognizing the card, and having to pop it out and back in
    3) Problems writing to the card from the Centro

The purpose of this poll is to determine what percentage of Kingston cards are incompatible with the Centro, and if it has to do with SDHC vs. regular capacity.
    Last edited by TJSunDevil; 07/23/2008 at 01:04 PM.
    I use a Kingston 2gig card now, and it works great. I tried upgrading to a Kingston 4gig card, but it kept disappearing at least once or twice per day. I had to do a reset to get it to be recognized again.
    I have used a number of off brands, Kingston and SanDisk. Never experienced a problem with ScanDisk. Kingston was 2 cards that were bad.
  4. 3FC
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Mine does it with both my sandisk and pny cards every fricken time I want to access something on it I have to pop it in and out. Maybe a Kingston will work in mine haha.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Yup, Patriot sucks

We talked about it in March in the accessories forum

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=161431