1.    #1  
    I am preparing to leave Verizon and head over to AT&T, because I can save a small fortune on monthly bills between my wife's cell, my parents, her parents, and all of our land lines being AT&T, between the family plan and the unity plan.

What would the equivalent Treo be on AT&T's network? Looks like all they sell are the Centro and the 680, neither of which appeal to me. Am I missing something? Note: Windows Mobile need not apply.

If they don't sell a suitable model, could I just buy an unlocked Treo from eBay (intended for AT&T or tmobile) and use that? Again, though, what model?

I'm trying really hard to stay with the Palm Treo platform, but they're not making it easy on me...
    GSM only has 3 PalmOS phones in recent years: the very old 650, the 680 and now the centro. Otherwise you will need to move to either WinMob or another OS.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Palm has only released a handful of GSM phones in the past few years:

As mentioned above, the Treo 650, 680 & Centro for Garnet devices

And for Windows Mobile, the Treo 750 and 500 (a cheap rebranded offering not even sold in the US market) and then the upcoming WM 6.1-based Treo 850.

So basically those ARE your options. Take 'em or leave 'em.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX