Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    You have my sympathy...I've done stuff like that before. Just remember, it's only a phone (with some other odds n' ends thrown in)...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm tree View Post
    You have my sympathy...I've done stuff like that before. Just remember, it's only a phone (with some other odds n' ends thrown in)...
    yeah, I'm trying to remember that though it's becoming more and more difficult...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just activated a v1.07 refurb phone sent because my on/off switch had become intermittent, and now have a 1.08 and 1.07 side-by-side. The difference in lag is incredible. I think I finally have a Treo the way they were meant to be. Someone has finally figured it out, but it clearly isn't mainstream, and sadly, probably won't be. Hardware A, by the way. Go figure...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    After getting real happy with the responsiveness of my 1.07 refurb Verizon Treo, I started getting the dreaded "won't hang up the call" problem. That can be embarrassing when you're leaving somebody an endlessly silent voicemail after you've tried to hang up. Best I can tell, that's one of the things the 1.08 firmware fixes. So, I fixed it. I'll take a little slowdown for a reliably functioning phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12