1.    #1  
    How do you tell the VPR to make Silver the main launcher and to use it when you press the launcher silk screen? Any time I do a soft reset it defaults back to the palm launcher. I am wondering if there is something amiss in my Palm OS as the same occurs with Launchem 3.02 and yet i never had this problem with the beta for launchem. Launcher III does the same too. Back to palm launcher after a soft reset.

PDA@aacpas.com
    Originally posted by PDACPA
    How do you tell the VPR to make Silver the main launcher and to use it when you press the launcher silk screen? Any time I do a soft reset it defaults back to the palm launcher. I am wondering if there is something amiss in my Palm OS as the same occurs with Launchem 3.02 and yet i never had this problem with the beta for launchem. Launcher III does the same too. Back to palm launcher after a soft reset.
    Silver doesn't work in the same manner as the other launcher. With Silver, once you activate it, it will act as the default launcher. Once you do a soft reset, you have to restart Silver to make it the launcher again. That's just the way it is designed.