1.    #1  
    I accidentally purged my call log history today beginning from all calls received/made/missed more than a week ago. however, i haven't synced in about two weeks. Is there a way to sync again and get all calls received/made/missed back while maintaining the record of calls i made in the last couple weeks? In other words, is there a file in the backup folder that has my call log?
    Do you backup your Centro daily? If not, get NVBackup. If so, you can get your call log back. If you have not synched in 2 weeks and no backup, I don't think you can recover the calls you made since you synched.
    The file you're looking for is called "PhoneCallDB", and if you haven't synced since you purged, you should be able to recover it (minus any calls you've made since then). I would copy the file to card and transfer to internal memory using Filez.
    I just read the first post again. Are you wanting to merge a couple weeks worth of current records with your old call log? I don't know any way to do that.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    If the purpose of this is to retrieve a missing number. Don't forget the numbers are store on your phone bill also.
  6.    #6  
    tony, your second post is exactly what I'm trying to do. Anyone else know of a way to do that? Merging sounds like the right word to use. I suppose I want to have a continuity of calls as if the purge didn't happen at all. And thanks, TJ, for the name of the file. As a last resort, I'll just use Car Copy to copy it over.