View Poll Results: Favorite Color (not necessary your color)

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizon Dark Blue

26 20.80%
  • ATT Light Blue

11 8.80%
  • Sprint Red

15 12.00%
  • Black

44 35.20%
  • ATT White

17 13.60%
  • Sprint Pink

12 9.60%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    IMO - Black but the others look good- just not for me.
    Electric blue than black
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Me 2
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    white then black

(no, not being racists)
    I voted for Blue although I have a black (use Sprint). I just think the verizon blue is still very professional without being the standard black or silver that we used to always see. I love my 755p and 800w in blue.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    white then black

(no, not being racists)
    Why would we think you were being racist?

And to answer the question, love the ATT Light Blue, then the red.
    Electric Blue, then Cobalt Blue, then Black

They all look great but those are my favorites
    Mine, it's black with a slight speckling of silver...
    There is no Option for Unlocked White. And i like the White (Grey buttons)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Me 3
    Telstra white
    I think the ATT light blue is prettier, but my Verizon dark blue is more businesslike and that's really what I need for my "image". ;-)
    personally i would love a pink centro, but since i'm stuck with the at&t white, i'm keeping with my pink, silver, and green sparkles.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I voted for pink.... but I'm with AT&T and as I got it on the first day available I'm stuck with the white.
    The white, unlocked Centro.
    Well, since I'm vzw, then obviously the dark blue is the best color
    Personally I really like the Cobalt Blue on the VZW Centro. A little different from the black but still professional looking, plus I like blue.
    I finally saw the electric blue of AT&T's. Black looks much sleeker. White is second.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    well I have a sprint pink. And that is the 1 I love.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast