1.    #1  
    It's been about 8 years and a winding road. I started with a Visor, then a TH55 and ended with a 650. The stylus is gone, the case is worn but has lasted 3 years and still works. My last call was Friday and my last sync was yesterday. I am a Mac man and now have a T-MO iPhone. Palm, thanks for the memories. Maybe I'll be back someday.

Good Luck everyone and Happy Treoing.
    hope you enjoy the iPhone. Go over to the TC's sister iP blog and let us know what you think after you have had a chance to put it thru some hard use.
    Looks like I have been booked for the same cruise also! I've been in this Palm OS / Hardware thing since the spinoff company HandSpring dropped the 'Visor ' on us in 2001. My case may be a little more of a wakeup call. Being a Mac User; I was never, ever able to 'Hotsync ' any of my Palm devices successfully; including my latest iteration ..unlocked Palm GSM Treo 650. But as many of us (Mac + Palm device users); we bucked (ignored) the first iPhone. Much of that had to do with me and most likely 'firedog341 being on T-Mobile Wireless GSM in the USA.

I follow Mac news and Palm news on a daily basis. Almost upgraded to a Centro from a Treo 650; but the 650 kept on tickin'. Then on jUly 10th; a day before ipHone V2 was supposed to drop; My Treo 650 issued this message: "Not enough power to activate the phone". Whoa. Is someone telling me to stop making excuses and go buy an iPhone? Hmmm. I did all types of resets except HARD reset. I have to get this data of this phone before I do that. Last successful sync with Mac was in February!!! Yeah..living on the backup edge. Basically. ..I don't have a phone. I'm using some outdated Samsung 475 flip phone that has me beating myself to death juts trying to use SMS or see the date and time a call was made!!

I 'm sure there are more suggestions (Like back up to SD Card) but reality .. the Palm OS is getting long in use. I hate to drop T-Mo USA; so like FireDog..an unlocked (I do travel to Africa and Europe extensively) iPHone Version 1 is in the stars. As far as I know; the iPhone 3G is not compatible on the 3G network of T-Mo USA. Edge should kick in on this version tho'.

So...just a though of support. No bad words about Palm here. As a matter of fact..I'm scouring the 'Net for an unlocked GSM Centro for a fair price to hold me down until I obtain the iPhone.

Best regards to all!
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)