1.    #1  
    Hi all...

Im trying to do a hard reset fresh install. I keep getting stuck on my first hotsync where its trying to install all my old crap.

I want to be able to install things one at a time as I see fit from my old programs.

I do have BackupBuddy installed on my desktop and its really getting on my nerves because its wanting to take over.

Any thoughts?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I just completed doing this and I use BackupBuddyvfs (card) also. I followed the instructions of Perry that are found when you do a search. I first did a final hotsync to ensure that I could restore if anything went wrong and then I went into the hotsync app on the desktop under custom and changed all of the conduits for applications to "do nothing". I left the system conduits alone. additionally I renamed the backup folder on my desktop to backupold and then did a hotsync this allowed only the built in apps(contacts, calendar, todo's) to sync and then I installed all of the apps I wanted back on my Palm.

I think this should do it but to be safe do a search on clean install and Perry's post should come up. He did an excellent step-by-step. I read everything before I tried because I could not afford to loose anything. I hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,

Ill try that. I figured that I should try something like that. (renaming the backup folder)

Here it goes!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.