Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by hbrohi View Post
    i had a palm treo 650 for 2.5 years. the darn thing started to die on me officially, and I took it in for repairs. Because I didn't have insurance, it would cost me $55 to replace it. They were going to replace it with a refurbished centro. I told them since I was a customer with Sprint for 3 years now, and I wasn't under contract, I wanted them to upgrade me to a brand new 755p. At first the girl said she couldn't do it, but little flirting with her, and being a bit pushy and demanding, the deal was done. A brand new 755p for $55, and traded in my old beat up trusty 650. Viola, I feel like a new man with this phone .
    Thats a great turn of events congrats! did you get the sales lady as well?
    thanks. i tried, but she was boyfriend-up already lol. darn .
    o yea, the best part, i'm still not under contract with sprint
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I just got a free 755p via TEP because my 700p developing wear and tear issues. So far I'm pretty happy with it. Its a great value for the price. I wonder how long until the "features" come out.
    ... the benefits of membership.

I told them since I was a customer with Sprint for 3 years now, and I wasn't under contract, I wanted them to upgrade me to a brand new 755p. At first the girl said she couldn't do it, but little flirting with her, and being a bit pushy and demanding, the deal was done. A brand new 755p for $55, and traded in my old beat up trusty 650. Viola, I feel like a new man with this phone
    Yup, me too. My T700p is dying rapidly. I answer call but cannot make any oubound. They are shipping me a new 755p blue at no charge. It should arrive mid week. Im psyched. I have never paid for an upgrade since I had my first smartphone (a T1000 IIRC)... So, bought a T1000 with a 2 year contract or next to nothing (it was EOL at the time)...free upgrades to T600, T650, T700p, and now a T755p. Wonder what I'll get free next? lol
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
  7.    #27  
    i just dropped by Circuit City tonight and saw Verizon's 755p selling for $99 just like their Centros!

ANyone else confirming this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12