1.    #1  
    I purchased the inexpensive....well, okay, cheap Jabra BT earpiece with my 755p last December from Verizon. It was incredibly uncomfortable, but at least it paired reliably with the Treo.

Then I picked up a much more comfortable, smaller, BlueAnt X3 from a refurb/return bin at MicroCenter and find that the pairing drops all the time without warning much to my annoyance. I'll be waiting to hear the beep on the earpiece, meanwhile the other party is going 'hello, hello, hello' into the phone and I can't hear them because the phone's in the door.

I'm looking for a reliable, inexpensive, comfortable earpiece that won't make me want to hurl either the phone or the earpiece out the car window every third call.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Harold
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
  2.    #2  
    Never mind....saw the other thread here. Bought a Motorola 385. It's wonderful so far.

Harold
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible