Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    anyone from shsh around?

can you pm me please.

I bought some of your software on mobihand and the automated system only emailed me an unlock code for one item not the other (the i-bar plug in).

I tried to email you to the address on your website and mobihand did too but looks like our emails aren't getting through.

mobihand says your "http post" isn't working- whatever that means.
    Shimon will fix you up. He is in Israel, a big time zone difference.

Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    anyone from shsh around?

I bought some of your software on mobihand and the automated system only emailed me an unlock code for one item not the other (the i-bar plug in).
    What software did you buy? i-bar plug in is free for TakePhone users. If you bought TakePhone, you get i-bar free (from the ShSh software site.)
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    I bought the i-bar plugin and the 4cast (for the plug in) to use with other software. 4cast reg number came right away but no i-bar plugin.

apparently his back end system isnt talking proberly to mobihands back end systems.

he hasn't answered several emails over 4-5 days from me or mobihand.

I thought maybe the email address on his website was bad but he hasn't replied here either after a while. I don't see any recent posts here so I hope he's just on vacation and nothing worse than that.
    He did just respond over on the Takephone skin thread that he has been busy with some contract work. Try PMing him here.
    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    apparently his back end system isnt talking proberly to mobihands back end systems.
    I think the problem lies with Mobihand. I've bought several things from them in the past and always had to jump through hoops to get my license key. Never again.

I've since learned to purchase directly from the developer of the app if possible, not only do you get the key quickly, but the developer gets all the money. When you purchase via a 3rd party (such as Mobihand), they get a cut of the profit, as much as 50% from what I've heard.
    Hi,

I believe I sent you the reg. code.

If you did not get it - PM me.

Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    got it
    THANKS!
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    I've since learned to purchase directly from the developer of the app if possible, not only do you get the key quickly, but the developer gets all the money. When you purchase via a 3rd party (such as Mobihand), they get a cut of the profit, as much as 50% from what I've heard.
    on a philosophical level I would much rather give the developer 100% of the cash, but the real world it is just easier to use mobihand and handango. its nice when buying 6 or 8 things at once for a new device from 3-4 developers just to pay once. its nice to have a couple places to look to find all the various key codes if I need them later. and sometimes you can snag a coupon from the big boys.

I probably have 30+ bits of software for palm os and windows mobile- having most purchases through the big guns is a bit easier to manage.
    But it's easier to get a new registration code for a new hotsync name when you change devices if you buy directly from the developer.