1.    #1  
    I keep getting the following error message after selecting "Use Launchem as my launcher" and pressing the launcher button on my VPR with a 16mg Hagiwara

Error: not enough memory. Could not resize tab record.

I have 2mb free on the VPR and about 5 free on the card.

If you click OK 12 times (same message ea time) I get the following error

Datamgr.c, Line:7025, DMWriteMWriteCheckfailed

Help!

PDA@aacpas.com
  2.    #2  
    When I take out the 16mg card, everything seems to work fine.

PDA@aacpas.com
    I am using Lauchem' 3, also with VPL and 16 meg card--with no problems. I have a little under 3 megs free on internal, and just under 6 free on the card. I don't use any of the hacks; in fact I use no hacks on the Visor. If you use hacks, you may want to disable them and then see if Lauchem' works.
  4.    #4  
    I have tried going hackless, and the error still occurs. Hey when you do a soft reset does the Launch EM lose its preference to always use Launchem?

PDA@aacpas.com
    A warm boot leaves Lauchem completely intact. It is working just as it should. Perhaps you should contact the developers for support.
  6.    #6  
    Mine was fine with the beta. But the new verision has not been right. IF i reset after activating hacks or a error message, i get the palm os launcher.

Launchem will have the check box checked to use launchem all the time...so i have to uncheck and recheck to make it work.

developers may need to check this one out.

PDA@aacpas.com