1.    #1  
    Hi all, I gave up my Treo 650 and went without a PDA/Treo for a 1 1/2 with a conventional cell phone. I missed all of the great programs and datebk5 to be without the pda.

I got a centro a few days ago and I am looking for 2 programs.

1. I remember there was a program that got articles, weather etc, while syc'ing with my desk top. It was not handmark express, (which will not work for me, as I decided to try to not take the data plan, at least 4 now. As Verizon is charging $22 for a data plan that frankly is too slow. I hardly ever used the treo 650 for email or web surfing anyway).

2. I am also looking for a program that will allow me to use a mp3 (The divine Miss M) for a ringtone.

Thanks as always, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    2. For your mp3 ringtone - freeware Minitones
  3.    #3  
    Thanks I am giving it a try, Minitones, that is, take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Avantgo
  5.    #5  
    Thank you to all of you, they are both what I was looking for, take care, Jay