1.    #1  
    I have a 755P. I got the first one in April and it would continuously freeze up while texting and sometimes while dialing. I went to the Verizon store 3 hrs away and they replaced it no questions. The lady told me to try this one for 30 days and then we would go from there. The new one is doing exactly the same thing. I called in today and they told me that the 30 day worry free only applied to the first one and no the 2nd.

Anyway, of course she wanted to blame third party apps but I had the same apps on my 650 and no problems!

Any thoughts?

thanks Alicia
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    1. Are you running the latest versions of all of your aps? Make sure that they are specifically 755p-compatible

2. Have you updated to the new 1.08 Verizon ROM? It's not a huge deal but it does make a notable improvement in the stability & smoothness of the phone app.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX