1.    #1  
    Hi, I am very new here. I just got a Centro (pink) last week, and as recommended by someone in the yahoo group for Centro users, I got Lightwav to create mp3 ringtones.

Well, I also downloaded MiniTones, and I like that much better, in fact, I never could figure out how to get Lightwav to work.

I tried to delete Lightwav by pressing the applications button, then Menu, then delete, then I scrolled down to Lightwav, but I got a popup saying it could not be completed. Is this the method I am supposed to use, or is there an uninstallation process?

So, last night, people tried to call me, and the phone vibrated once, then did a reset. Sprint told me to sync then do a hard reset and resync. No one has called since the resync, though before the synch and after the hard reset, I did get calls.

I wonder now if Lightwav is causing a problem. I want to get rid of it either way, but I don't know the proper method or if something is wrong with my particular file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy506 View Post
    Hi, I am very new here. I just got a Centro (pink) last week, and as recommended by someone in the yahoo group for Centro users, I got Lightwav to create mp3 ringtones.

Well, I also downloaded MiniTones, and I like that much better, in fact, I never could figure out how to get Lightwav to work.

I tried to delete Lightwav by pressing the applications button, then Menu, then delete, then I scrolled down to Lightwav, but I got a popup saying it could not be completed. Is this the method I am supposed to use, or is there an uninstallation process?

So, last night, people tried to call me, and the phone vibrated once, then did a reset. Sprint told me to sync then do a hard reset and resync. No one has called since the resync, though before the synch and after the hard reset, I did get calls.

I wonder now if Lightwav is causing a problem. I want to get rid of it either way, but I don't know the proper method or if something is wrong with my particular file.
    to delete lwav

1 run lwav
    2 goto the general prefs and uncheck enable checkbox
    3 tap on ok
    4 after soft reset goto the app->delete and select lwav and delete it

if you have problems goto our support forum www.toysoft.ca/support.html
    Visit www.toysoft.ca for Treo software.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Squishy go ahead and give this program a try...it has been a lifesaver in trying to figure out what crashes my phone....

http://www.gotreosoftware.com/products/safeguard/

Brian
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
  4.    #4  
    Toysoft, I was able to delete it shortly before your reply to the thread.

Brian, I will bookmark that link. I have been able to get calls since the hard reset. I am very new to smart phones and am not the kind of person who even needs one at this point in my life, so applications and downloads are very odd to me. I have trouble figuring out what I actually need when I look through all the sites.