1.    #1  
    I would like to put a movie on my 755p but I do not want to pay for any new programs. Any free programs that will assist with this? If so can you let me know the link to them? I already have Kinoma installed.

Thank you in advance.

Korendog
    Last edited by Korendog; 07/17/2008 at 06:36 PM.
    when you say a movie, what format is it in? (.avi, .mp4, etc) there is the free program TCPMP that plays both of those formats. It should be in our download section. You can keep both TCPMP and the movie file on your card.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    when you say a movie, what format is it in? (.avi, .mp4, etc)
    To be honest I don't know what format. What I would be doing is taking a DVD to my computer then sync it to 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korendog View Post
    I would like to but a movie on my 755p but I do not want to pay for any new programs. Any free programs that will assist with this? If so can you let me know the link to them? I already have Kinoma installed.

Thank you in advance.

Korendog
    Try this thread ...

Step by step, ripping a DVD for Treo for FREE