1.    #1  
    For the last week or two, I have been encountering problems with pages not being displayed and they are taking forever to load. I have emptied blazer cache and deleted the blazer folder on the card, but it still seems to crawl. Any suggestions as what else could cause this or is this a Sprint thing?

Thanks
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    You could try updating your vision profile. This has helped me when Blazer acts up. Here us what you do:

1. Type ##3282#
    2. There is a menu that comes up- select data, and then update vision profile.
    3. Wait while it updates- it takes a few minutes. Then it connects you to the internet and you are all set.

A Sprint tech told me about this, and that you can do it when you need to if the Power Vision isn't working right.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the suggestion I tried that but no dice. It is still very slow and many sites say page download could not be completed. Could it be a defective phone? What is everyone elses primary and secondary HA address under network settings?
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I've noticed a definite slowness and a lot of error messages for about 2 weeks. I've got a 700p on Sprint in NJ. In my summer madness conspiracy theory election year crazy lifestyle, I've been blaming it on the iPhone.

But seriously, in my 2 years on Sprint sometimes things happen and then they don't.