1.    #1  
    I wanted to let everyone know of 2 of my favorite programs: Takephone and 2day by shsh.com.

Takephone is the best phone app replacement, and 2day is a great calendaring program. I had some issues today, and the developer (Shimon) was very quick to help me out.

If you are at all interested in a better phone app or calendar, from a great developer, check out shsh.com.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Agreed and plus he is always improving the programs. Just check out his latest beta releases of TakePHone!! He listens to the users and makes appropriate changes and improvements!!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Add 4Cast to the mix. It is a nice weather program that integrates as a plugin to both TakePhone and 2Day.
    Shimon is one developer that we all know and love - he gives and gives and gives.
    I definitely agree with everyone here! (As you can tell by my signature).

I've been using 4cast for a few years, and now TAKEphONE and 2Day for a few months. TAKEphONE and 2DAY are my most used apps!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p