Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Today I connected my 4GB MicroSDHC(inserted into my Centro) using Softick Card Export, and while i was copying files from my 4GB MicroSDHC to my PC, the 4GB MicroSDHC was stoped and my Computer displayed a message said that the Card cant be accessed! the Softick Card Export also while copying files to PC stopped and freezed!

I reset my Centro but my Centro cant recognized the 4GB MicroSDHC anymore! i tried many ways but with no Luck!

I didnt do anything except copying files as always do! why could this happened to me!

How can i make my 4GB MicroSDHC working again? how can i format the Card even that it couldnt be recognized anymore? any way to rescue me please!?
    did you hit the lock most sd cards have a little slidder thingy on them that locks the card
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    pantoja, there is no lock on this MicroSDHC!
    in Card Info application there is no information showen!
    there is only "No Card Inserted" !
    dose that means my Card died and cant be used or reformated anymore?!
    See if you can format it on a PC.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    before you format, try to access it via a card reader if you have one and if so, grab your data and then format. I realize you may not and that is why you use Card Export, but I still choose to use Card Export as it is faster/easier than taking the card out so you might still have one sitting around like I do.