Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    For some reason my Centro won't vibrate. This is very annoying, as I keep missing alerts. Sorry if there's already a topic about this, but I can't find it.
    Look in Prefs. On 700p it's in General, Sounds & Alerts, Vibrate. Good luck.
    Does it vibrate at all when you flip the switch to silent mode? If not, you may have a hardware failure.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Does it vibrate at all when you flip the switch to silent mode? If not, you may have a hardware failure.
    No it does not. It is also selected to "Always" in prefs.

Also, so I don't have to start another thread:

Every time I try to Hotsync I get an error. When I try by Bluetooth I get a "The port is in use by another application," and when I try by USB I get "The connection between your computer and handheld computer and the desktop could not be established. Please check you setup and try again." I have my phone set up as a modem via Bluetooth, but the modem isn't enabled, so I think that may be a reason my COM port is busy. Any way I could work around this? I'm on Windows Vista, by the way.
    Last edited by The Biles; 07/16/2008 at 09:02 AM.
    I would look into getting it replaced as there seems to be at least one hardware problem.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    my centro also doesn't vibrate anymore.... but that was after I open up the casing
    Don't know if it would work, but some have reported success with getting the vibrate to work again over at this thread.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    my centro also doesn't vibrate anymore.... but that was after I open up the casing
    ahhh that was because I switch my phone case w/o taking out the vibrator... silly me!