Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Whenever I open 'web' lately, the palm has been saying "please wait" so I have to do a soft reset and then it works, but then happens again.

any one have this happen or any ideas? thanks!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    It happens to me, typically when i launch blazer from Takephone's "I-bar". Not sure what the deal is. I wonder if it has something to do with the program Lightspeed happening in the background.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    It happens to me, typically when i launch blazer from Takephone's "I-bar". Not sure what the deal is. I wonder if it has something to do with the program Lightspeed happening in the background.
    Im really fed up with all my Palm's issues. I use the regular OS launcher though. Im ready to do a backup, wipe the thing and restore bit-by-bit.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    It's weird it does that every time. Do you have "Web" and/or "Blazer" checked in Uncache/CleanStart?
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    It's weird it does that every time. Do you have "Web" and/or "Blazer" checked in Uncache/CleanStart?
    you lost me...
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones: