1.    #1  

I've had my 700P for about 7 months now, and for the most part, have had no issues with it.

But here's a good one...last week, I got a phone call and when I answered the call i could not be heard by the caller. However, I could hear the caller just fine. When I tried to return the call, they could hear me, but I could not hear them.

While investigating this issue, whether I make or receive a call, the SPKR option disappears on my call screen. Also, my bluetooth wont work either...sending or receiving calls.

I have done soft and hard resets and still no difference. Verizon is sending me a new phone under warranty... but I am curious if this would be a software or hardware issue.

Also, is my new 700P going to fall prey to this same issue or is there an update that has been in place since my phone was purchased?

My version is 1.10. All other functions of the phone work perfectly, other than the usual lag issues.
    It sounds like your headphone jack is causing problems. Do you use a wired heaset? If so, try the normal fixes associated with that. Also try a can of air to blow the plug out.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    try inserting and removing a set of headphones. I had this problem on a 755 and that did the trick.