1.    #1  
    Hi, my centro is teliing me I am out of memory i have a external card and I have all my music and photos on my card not on internal memory.

right now I can't turn the phone on.

I had this problem before and went to at&t and the tech figured it out
    it was something with emptying the internet cache. But i don't remember
    how he did it.

and can someone tell me how to move a program to the card and not just
    copy it to the card...

please help I can't call anyone...
    First of all, you need a backup plan. What I would do is hard reset so I can use my phone, than restore my backup from last night. Then you can start to free memory. Do you have a backup?

You can copy files to the card and then delete from the device. Or use a program like "Filez" which will run from the card, by the way. Files has a move function.
    By the way, what do you have on your device taking up all that space? The Centro has lots of internal storage.
  4.    #4  
    Hey thanks!! I deleted some of the programs that I had copied to the card.
    so now I can use my phone again.

woo hoo!
  5.    #5  
    heck I don't know just the stuff that came with the phone,
    I don't have any emails or text messages on it, and I have all
    my pics and music saved to the card. just wondering if it can
    be internet temp files?
    Should be. If you go into the web app, Goto preferences, Advanced tab. Set memory limit for storing pages to something reasonable (mine is at 8 MB). Are you sure your pics are not on your phone? Do you have a lot of ringtones?
    If you go to the default launcher and click info in the menu, how muhc free space does it say you have?
    You should have at least 30 or 40 MB free on your phone.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.