1.    #1  
    Got a q.. What's the most full-featured all around calculator app for palm? Free or commercial?

Thanks..
    The inbuilt calculator has features which may surprise you. Have a look at Menu>Pref>Advanced Mode. You will then have access via Menu>Options to 9 task specific calulators. (Right arrrow also cycles through the modes)

You can get some documenation for it from...

http://mytreo.net/downloads/calc-documentation,636.html
    I use RPN for Palm OS, I have been using that app for many years. www.nthlab.com This is a reverse polish notation calculator (like HP calculators).
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Power48! I forgot about that years ago, at that time I had the i500 so I could not use that app. Gotta try it now.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.