1.    #1  
    I can pair just fine, every call I make the person I'm talking to sounds great to me. I've tried 3 different bluetooth headsets and the people I'm talking to always say the connection is lousy. I swap back to talking via the phone directly and the response is 'much better'...

The headset I want to use is my Motorola S9 "ROCKR" which I've had replaced due to this issue only to have the same result. Is it possible there is a problem inside the Centro? I've also tried a Plantronics 610, and a car speakerphone model that works great with hubby's phone but not mine...

Ideas? Am I likely to get a different result if I get one of the 'approved' headsets? http://us.store.gc.palm.com/?q=hands-free+%26+audio
  2.    #2  
    They said my problem is none of my 3 headsets are on the 'approved' list of devices, supposedly if I spend more money and buy a Plantronics 350 or a Jabra 310 my problem will go away and there is nothing I can do to make my ROCKR S9 or my Plantronics 610 work...

Do you guys buy that? Going back to my wired earbud for the moment...
  3.    #3  
    What was fixed? The audio problem or the pairing of the ROCKR?

re:
    I can pair just fine, every call I make the person I'm talking to sounds great to me. I've tried 3 different bluetooth headsets and the people I'm talking to always say the connection is lousy. I swap back to talking via the phone directly and the response is 'much better'...
    Feedback appreciated...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwsanders View Post
    What was fixed? The audio problem or the pairing of the ROCKR?

re:
    What network Centro are you using?
    I have a Sprint Centro, and I experience no call quality problems with my Samsung WEP200 headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by therowleys View Post

The headset I want to use is my Motorola S9 "ROCKR" which I've had replaced due to this issue only to have the same result. Is it possible there is a problem inside the Centro? I've also tried a Plantronics 610, and a car speakerphone model that works great with hubby's phone but not mine...

Ideas? Am I likely to get a different result if I get one of the 'approved' headsets? http://us.store.gc.palm.com/?q=hands-free+%26+audio
    If you have a Verizon Centro, try the ROM update and let us know if that helped w/ your BT problem. Info can be found here:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/2148-1.htm