1.    #1  
    I got a new Centro unlocked (GSM) . What i have noticed is even if i fully charge the battery , it dies down by the end of the day .
    At 8:00 am it is fully charged and by 7:00pm it is empty and the phone turns off. Earlier i had Bluetooth and Internet On (with Auto Sync Mail).

But then i turned both of them off and still dies down and i get 2-3 calls max in a day ( 2-3 mins each call)

Did anyone experience this ? Any ideas to hunt the problem?
    What have you got running in the background? What other apps have you installed?
    i think unlocking and battery drain is mutually exclusive
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    i think unlocking and battery drain is mutually exclusive
    so you can't have unlocking without battery drain, and you can't have battery drain without unlocking? I don't think that makes very much sense...i mean alot of people have battery drain who have locked phones...
    and how would unlocking suck out battery life?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Centro and my battery is dead by the end of the day. I do a decent amount of texting, IM and net.
    usually applications that keep pulling mail continuosly or Instant Messengers can kill the battery in a few hours
  7.    #7  
    I think , the AutoSynch on Versamail was the culprit. I turned it off with Bluetooth On and now i do not have to charge for couple of days.