1.    #1  
    Does anyone here use the EB eNovo case for the Centro?

I've been a big fan of EB cases for years. Had one for my i300 and i500. One of the best case manufacturers out there imo.

I was going to get one for my new Centro, but decided on the Invisible Shield instead. I might end up getting both. Any thoughts?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><
    I spend as much $$$ on cases or more than most people. I have finally found a GREAT fit, a Smartphone Experts SidePouch and a Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case. They fit great together. The thing I like about the SidePouch is that it is made for the Centro. It has a cut out for the speaker. It's easy to hear it ring, no muffled sound.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Tony. Looks the RHC looks like a great case. Now I feel like I shouldn't have ordered the Invisible Shield. I guess I could always use both together, but feel like I wasted money.
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><
  5.    #5  
    If anyone has more feedback on the Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case that would be great. I keep reading about people having trouble with the clips. If that's not an issue I'm leaning towards ordering one of those.

Thanks
    Last edited by RDOG1; 07/12/2008 at 11:09 AM.
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><
  6.    #6  
    Well after much deliberation I've decided on the EB case. It was a TOUGH choice. I've been so pleased with them in the past I'm going to give it another go.

Should have a report soon.
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><
  7.    #7  
    The EB case arrived and I must say I'm quite impressed. The fit is nice and snug, cutouts are precise, it doesn't add much bulk, made of quality leather, and really looks great. EB has never failed me so far. I highly recommend this case as an alternative to the rubberized cases which also seem popular.

The only negatives (which I really consider compromises) are that the thin strip above the center palm key makes it a bit more difficult to press the up direction on the pad, the side buttons are a bit more difficult to reach, and sometimes pressing the touch screen buttons located at the bottom of the screen aren't as easy to press with your fingertip due to the center strip. These are minor quibbles for the protection this case offers. I really need a more ruggedized phone and this case helps acheive that.
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><