Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    could someone recommend me an ebookreader that has autoscroll with different speeds? freeware?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow13 View Post
    could someone recommend me an ebookreader that has autoscroll with different speeds? freeware?
    I use eReader Pro from eReader.com (formerly Palm Digital Media). It is totally free now, and does support control of the autoscrolling features. I find it much better than Mobipocket. It also supports many different platforms, from Pocket PC to Palm to Macs to the just released iPhone/iPod Touch versions. You can buy books from them, and read them on any of the installed readers.

http://www.ereader.com/ereader/software/browse.htm

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    how can i convert my alrdy purchased ebooks to the format that will work for that ereader without using their software
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow13 View Post
    how can i convert my alrdy purchased ebooks to the format that will work for that ereader without using their software

Where did you purchase them from? If you got them from eReader, all you need to do is reenter your unlock code that you purchased them with. If you purchased them from a company other than eReader, you will most likely have to contact them. I have only purchased from eReader (except for free books that I have), and that was all it took.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    MobiPocket has autoscroll and is free.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    The best eReader out there is FictionBook. It has the most options, supports variable scrolling, opens the most formats (including doc, txt, html, and zipped documents) and is free. The current version is 0.14t I believe
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    eReader ROCKS!! Red those boks!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!