1.    #1  
    I have the little program called Thumb Scan 1.0d

http://mytreo.net/downloads/thumbscan,302.html

It is kinda neat in that, you press up, and then touch the screen (or push your thumb on it) and it simulates scanning the screen to unlock the Centro. The trick is that if you do not press up or down on the 4 way navigation, it doesnt give you access. It would be cool to be able to use this as the unlocking software to unlock the Centro, kinda like the slide to unlock, but where it says Touch your finger here and it scans to unlock. People who do not know, would get access denied, but people who do know, just simply push up and touch the screen and it unlocks.

Is there any programs out there that would allow this? I tried butler, but it doesnt allow something like this.
    A face Recognition via camera would be interesting...
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    what happens if you get punched in the face?? can;t use your phone
    Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    what happens if you get punched in the face?? can;t use your phone
    I guess you'd be sh*t out of luck
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Interesting idea but to recognize your face, you'd have to turn the phone so that the camera is facing you. And then you have the problem of people using your photo to unlock your phone.

A photo of you would also get around the smashed up facial features should you get into a brawl. :-)
    Who doesn't love a good brawl, now if your really drunk & trying to take a picture of yourself to call for help, now that's a classic shot
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #7  
    What about if its dark and the camera cant see you? You wont be able to use the phone at night. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
    What about if its dark and the camera cant see you? You wont be able to use the phone at night. lol
    That's why fire and lectricity was invented. So's you can be seen at night.

And yes, I do agree that there's nothing wrong with a decent brawl

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    That's why fire and lectricity was invented. So's you can be seen at night.

And yes, I do agree that there's nothing wrong with a decent brawl

ha, I dont think fire was an invention.
    ha, I dont think fire was an invention.
    ha back...

some human type person lit the first fire when they figured out what it was and what it can do.....
    Use the built-in flash. Duh
    Japan has recently been experimenting with cigarette vending machines along this principle. The machine scans your face for bags under the eyes and crows feet etc. Kids have been getting cigarettes with photos and masks. Some technology huh?
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro