1.    #1  
    Check out Palm.com link: http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

The Centro Battery Charger with included extra Centro battery is ON SALE for $39.99 (originally priced $59.99)
    That's a pretty good price.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    But I can get something cheaper at ebay!!!

Just kidding! Thanks Kewl...good news and better than my post earlier this week when I saw it for $59.99. Fortunately I didn't order one yet but will be near the corporate store in Sunnyvale and might pop in to get one.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    did this really warrant a whole new thread when one.. wait, make that 2 other threads.. are already going about this thing?

anyway... still like my eBay options
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    With a new thread, there's opportunity for a new "topic", in this case the $39.99 price. I probably wouldn't have gone back to the old thread again (I'm not on here a lot) so I wouldn't have known about the lower price. So, I think it's warranted. But, it's easy for me to say since I'm not responisible for the number of threads.
    I just bought this battery + charger on ebay for 14 bucks. I'll post on the quality when I get it.
    Just go to a Sprint store and ask for an extra Centro battery. They give them out because they have tons of them in the back.

At least that was my experience.
    Use promo code PLMREG for an additional 20% off
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSunDevil View Post
    I just bought this battery + charger on ebay for 14 bucks. I'll post on the quality when I get it.
    boo ya.. exactly what I mean.. 14$ for a battery and just as cool a wall charger. they even claim a Palm branded battery.. i was about to get a spare battery for travel, and I have a cradle already to charge the phone and battery... so I might just spend a few more dollars (ebay has stand alone Centro batteries for nearly the same price)
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSunDevil View Post
    It appears to be an OEM palm battery. Only difference I can see between the one that came with my sprint centro is the lack of the "Palm" labeled hologram. Anyway, it works great, and the charger is a good bonus. Its got a bright color-changing LED in it it that cycles through while charging, so be wary of putting it in areas where you would like to sleep, unless you like staring at fluctuating colors while sleeping. The charger also has a standard sized USB port in it, which I haven't really figured out a use for, I guess if you wanted to trickle charge the battery in your centro using the USB hotsync cable.

Overall, I say a great value for $14.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Got this for the wife's Centro. Works as advertised.

Just to add some spice into the mix: where the battery sits the charger is taller than the battery itself... me wonders why? Perhaps extended battery space? Crazy a** teory I know...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...