1.    #1  
    Is there any program which can turn off the bluetooth automatically after a certain delay time when it is NOT paired to a device?

My bluetooth is the number one reason for my battery being in red by the end of the day, even though I usually dont use the ear piece much except when I am home. I do talk a lot, but with the bluetooth off, I usually have some battery by the end of the day, but when it is left ON, it drains the battery a lot faster.
    Powerhero - http://hobbyistsoftware.com/power-hero-more.php

or turn it off when not inuse.
    this is all I use Power Hero for and it works well
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

4.    #4  
    When using power hero, would it still turn the bluetooth on if there is no bluetooth device close by? Could I manually turn if off if I do not want it paired with a bluetooth EVERYtime easily?
    well it has a schedule that you can set to turn it on and off. The two features I use are turn off BT after 5 minutes of inactivity. And turn BT on on an incoming call so I can switch to my headset if I want. You can demo it and use the features before you buy it. I suggest you do that. And you can still turn it off manually.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS