1.    #1  
    For the past week, my Versamail is not working correctly. When I try and retrieve new email, Versamail shows that I have 150 new emails. I download them but there is no new email. When I retrieve them again, it says that I have 150 new emails again. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwotreo View Post
    For the past week, my Versamail is not working correctly. When I try and retrieve new email, Versamail shows that I have 150 new emails. I download them but there is no new email. When I retrieve them again, it says that I have 150 new emails again. Has anyone else had this issue?
    I'm curious: is it yahoo mail your attempting to download? If so, I've had the same problems.

Try to move all of your Inbox messages to another folder then send yourself a test message, then try again.
    since 6-30 my versamail stopped working... same things with my gf's versamail with a palm device
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Quote Originally Posted by egn View Post
    I'm curious: is it yahoo mail your attempting to download? If so, I've had the same problems.

Try to move all of your Inbox messages to another folder then send yourself a test message, then try again.
    my understanding with Yahoo mail is that you must have the paid email service through Yahoo to use the POP3 download feature. If you don't have the paid subscription, I don't think you can download Yahoo into any email program, but you can still read it on their website.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    you have to pay for yahoo... so switch to gmail.... = )
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)