Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i am entitled to a free upgrade to version 10.002 of docs to go, but the pain in the neck part is that the install on the centro is almost 6 meg. So, since the original version is installed in the ROM i have to waste another 6 meg to install the full upgrade. is there a way aroind this?
    Yes, go to drop down menu, choose Manage Application(second row)then just choose Move To SD & most of the files will be moved to your card.
    I thought the Centro rom version was able to read Office 2007, but the free upgrade says this upgrade allows it to read Office 2007.

I did the upgrade and only two word documents out of 7 could be read - the upgraded DTG said the others were corrupt. wt?

reverendrhino,

Although I am looking at my 755p now and not the Centro, mine says "move applications (plural) to card" - I only want to move the DTG, not all of my applications - is that a misprint?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    RE: I only want to move the DTG, not all of my applications - is that a misprint?

"Applications" would be: Sheets to Go, Word To Go, Slides To Go or whatever their name are